- Modular (extendable) system with limited footprint and scalable capacity between 0,1 MT – 2,0 MT per hour.
- Compact structure resulting in up to 30% lower investment compared to existing drying systems.
Final financial result is a payback time of 2 to 5 years.
- Highly efficient drying technology.
- 24/7 operational capability with remote control option.
- Low maintenance expenditures, due to hardly any fouling, an advanced combustion system, the use of residues as fuel and condensation of combustion gas developed during the process.
The result is a reduction of operational costs up to 50% compared to conventional systems.
- The high energy density results in a reduction of 30% on logistics costs. Less transport needed due to higher energy density of the product.
- The reduction in moisture content prevents decomposition of product as a result of spontaneous heat generation during storage. Result is that the usual 5% product loss is avoided.
- When using the customised Yilkins chips and/or pellets as fuel for combustion, a smaller supply system can be used (reduction of investment costs).
Result is 30% reduction in logistic costs. 5% more energy resulting from biomass and a reduced investment for the combustion supply system.
- The dryer ensures constant residence time.
- The dried product has a consistent quality, stable moisture content and a low ash content.
Result is a lower investment (smaller boiler) and higher operational reliability, minimal pollution and a consistent heat supply with a boiler efficiency increased by 10%.
The residues released during the process (dust and undersize fraction of biomass) can be used as fuel for heat generation.
Lower emissions during processing due to deployment of a high-quality product. During the production, combustion gas is created, which results in lower emissions and lower energy consumption.
Due to the drying of the biomass there is no decomposition of product and spontaneous heat generation. This results in longer shelf life of the product and less dependence on the season.
- Pre-treatment of your residues and upgrading your biomass.
- Connection to existing best available boiler or combustion technology.
- Installation and commissioning.
- Operation and maintenance.